The Pioneers are Thankful this Holiday Season
Elmira, NY- The Elmira Pioneers have a lot to be thankful for as the holiday’s approach. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, the Pioneers have put together a list of 12 different reasons why the team is thankful as the 2014 season gets closer.
1. The Best fans in the PGCBL.
2. The Generous support from all of our corporate sponsors.
3. The Best staff, interns, employees and mascot "Stitches" an organization could ask for!
4. Winning the 2013 West Division Championship lead by Manager Matt Burch and assistant coaches, Brian Hill and Archie McNelis.
5. The Elmira Pionettes dance team, lead by Hayley, who is now part of the Buffalo Jill's dance team for the NFL’s Buffalo Bills.
6. The wonderful host families that open their homes to our players during the summer months.
7. The Rich history of Historic Dunn Field established in 1888.
8. All of the help during the season from family, friends and volunteers!
9. Being in the top 3 across the nation in leading attendance the past two seasons under the new local ownership group.
10. The Player's family members that let their son's call Elmira their home for the summer months.
11. The wonderful partnership with the City of Elmira.
12. The successful season that the Elmira Jr. Pioneers had on and off the field in 2013.
In conjunction with observing Thanksgiving Day festivities, the Pioneers front office will be closed on Wednesday, November 27th through Monday, December 2nd. Season tickets for the 2014 are on sale and fit perfectly as a stocking stuffer for the baseball fanatic in any household. The Pioneers are poised to continue packing Historic Dunn Field after finishing third in the nation for total attendance during the 2013 season. To learn more about becoming a season ticket holder or to renew your seats call the Pioneers front office at 607-734-2690. Stay up-to-date with player signings and more news about the 2014 season at www.elmirapioneers.com.
The Elmira Pioneers…2013 PGCBL West Division Champions!